My photo
Im juz an ordinary lady.. Nuthin special bout me.. I love my husband & my family so much... Like to do anything sound in my head tell me to do. Not too messy n clumsy.. Nice n friendly for sure.

Friday, December 20, 2013

The hardest part is almost done!

Hadoiii... The most difficult part in packing bag is how to sort all the clothes nice and tidy. Aditu ade tengok cara lipat baju kat Utube. Hope menjadilah ye. Haha! Dulu perangai aku suka sumbat-sumbat masuk beg selagi boleh. Main gumpal-gumpal jer.

Sekarang tak boleh la camtu. Malu la kat suami tak pandai kemas baju. Suami pun rimas tengok baju tak teratur. Haha... Belum mertua yang tengok lagi.




So now its almost done and bag pun almost full. There's a few things need to be packed. Only small thingy left!

Counting days... Im going back to the land soon. We got the flight itinerary yesterday night. InsyaAllah takde aral melintang sampailah kampung 22hb malam.



And bermulalah kehidupan baru kami di tempat baru pada Januari 2014 nanti. :)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails