My photo
Im juz an ordinary lady.. Nuthin special bout me.. I love my husband & my family so much... Like to do anything sound in my head tell me to do. Not too messy n clumsy.. Nice n friendly for sure.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

38 most romantic things to do with ur bf / gf


1. Watch the sunset together

2. Whisper to each other

3. Cook for each other

4. Walk in the rain

5. Hold hands

6. Buy gift for each other

7. Roses

8. Find out their favorite cologne / perfume and wear it every time ur together

9. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight

10. Write poetry for each other

11. Hugs are the universal medicine

12. Say 'I Love You' only when u mean it and make sure they know u mean it

13. Give random gifts of flowers / candy / poetry etc

14. Tell her that she's the only girl u ever want. Don't lie!

15. Spend every second possible together

16. Look into each others eyes

17. Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her u love her and kiss her lightly

18. When in public, only flirt with each other

19. Put love notes in their pockets when they aren't looking

20. Buy her a ring

21. Sing to each other

22. Always hold her around her hips / sides

23. Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal

24. Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)

25. Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over ur heart

26. Dance together

27. I love the way a girl looks right after she's fallen asleep with her head in my lap

28. Do cute things like write ' I Love You' in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it

29. Make excuse to call them every 5 minutes

30. Even if u are really busy doing something, go out of ur way to call and say 'I Love You'

31. Call from ur vacation spot to tell them u were thinking about them

32. Remember ur dreams and tell her about them

33. Tell each other ur most scared secret and fears

34. Be Prince Charming to her parents

35. Brush her hair out of her face for her

36. Hang out with his/ her friends

37. Go to pray together

38. Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails